Taking part in PHOWN - help menu
- What you need and registration
- Counting weaver colonies
- Resizing photos
- Obtaining correct coordinates
- Uploading photos and data
- Upload problems
- Viewing accepted records
- Corrections and coordinates
- Repeat counts
- Video PHOWN
Video PHOWNYou can link your videos of weaver colonies to PHOWN! Here is how:
- Upload your video to YouTube.
Follow the instructions on YouTube to create your account (if you do not have one yet) and to upload your video clip.
- Upload a PHOWN record that matches the colony and date of your video clip - read instructions here.
In the Notes section of your PHOWN upload, include a link to your video on YouTube (or email it if you forgot to include it).
If you have video clips of weaver colonies already, you can submit a PHOWN record if you know the date and coordinates.
Once your PHOWN record has been accepted and your video clip checked, you will be able to view them both here.